A workstand is the backbone of any shop. Holding the bike at a convenient working height allows easy access for adjustments, cleaning and repair. The PCS-10.2 Deluxe Home Mechanic Repair Stand was designed and built using our 50 years of experience creating professional shop stands used in shops around the world. The unique three-point leg system and stout adjustable uprights create an extremely solid platform capable of handling bikes up to 80 lbs. (36kg). Easy to set up and use in a home shop, the PCS-10.2 also folds easily for transport or storage.
- World famous Park Tool cam actuated, micro adjustable clamp that allows quick entry and exit and fits 1" to 3" (25mm–76mm) diameter tubes and seat posts of any shape and material
- Narrow clamping jaws (2.7"/7cm) fit into tight areas or on short seat posts
- 360° infinite clamp rotation allows bike to placed in optimal position for specific repairs
- All steel structure for maximum stiffness and durability
- Teardrop shaped tubing adds strength and ensures perfect positioning during use and folding
- Folds quickly and easily to 43" for storage using aluminum quick-release mechanisms and strong tubular support braces
- Quick-release height adjustment from 39" to 57" (99cm–145cm)
- Durable textured powder coat finish
- Super strong glass filled nylon composite fittings and top tube internals creating smooth rotation and secure positioning
- Includes height adjustable compact tray to hold small parts, a few tools and the PTH-1 Paper Towel Holder (optional accessory)
- Base when open forms a triangle of 36" x 36" x 48" (92cm x 92cm x 121cm)
- Weighs 17 lbs. (7.71kg)
NOTE: The maximum weight holding capacity of the PCS-10.2 is 80 lbs. (36 kg). This assumes the weight is centered over the legs.