Skip to Main Content
Profile Mini Magnutanium bmx crankset
- Ultra-thin wall chromoly tubular arms that offer superior stiffness for smaller racers.
- The Mini 3-Piece Chromoly Crankarms minimize flex = more power to the drive train = more wins!
- Each chromoly Mini Crankarm weighs less than a solid aluminum arm of equal length.
- Titanium Gun Drilled Hollow(GDH) axle comes standard with crankset .
- GDH CrMo axle bolts are standard. GDH Ti axle bolt upgrade available.
- Ti Sprocket Bolt is standard.
- Crankarms available in 145-mm to 170-mm lengths (5mm increments)
- Black powder-coat finish.
- The Mini 3-Piece Chromoly Crankset accepts a 5-bolt spider or any of Profile Racing\'s billet chainwheels, sold seperately
- This setup also can be used by flatland riders, but is not strong enough for larger riders, street-riding, park riding, or dirt jumping.)
- Bottom Brackets Sold Seperately
Guide for 19mm axle lenghts:
-5.625"(for Mid,American,Spanish,and internal Euro BB's)
-6.0"(for 68mm & 73mm external Euro BB's)
-6.875"(for 83mm & 100mm Euro BB's)
-5.25"(for Track 68mm internal Euro BB's)
NOTE: Profile Racing Magnutanium Mini 3-piece cranksets do not carry the Limited Lifetime Warranty.
145mm kit (with spindle): 522 grams/18.41 oz
150mm kit (with spindle): 525 grams/18.45 oz
155mm kit (with spindle): 527 grams/18.55 oz
160mm kit (with spindle): 534 grams/18.8 oz
165mm kit (with spindle): 537 grams/18.9 oz
170mm kit (with spindle): 544 grams/19.15 oz