Formula Carbon Tracer Helmet (73-4442S) by Fly Racing®. Size: Small. Style: Hi-Vis/Black. This top-grade product is expertly made in compliance with stringent industry standards to offer a fusion of a well-balanced design and high level of craftsmanship. Manufactured from industry-leading materials using up-to-date equipment, it ensures everlasting reliability and enduring value. This product is distinguished by total quality assurance, unsurpassed by anybody else.
- ECE / DOT approved
- ADAPTIVE IMPACT SYSTEM (AIS)
- 12K carbon fiber shell produces an extremely lightweight shell with superior penetration resistance
- Impact Energy Cells made of RHEON, the Impact Energy Cells maximize absorption of low-speed linear and rotational impacts, reducing forces transmitted to the brain
- Conehead® EPS Technology provides a softer liner whereby the cones help manage or absorb an impact force more efficiently. Six critical zones have been fine tuned for a progressive response to low-speed and high-speed impacts
- Expanded volume EPS means strategic areas of the helmet have more impact absorbing EPS, more suspension between your head and the ground
- Expanded Polypropylene (EPP) chin bar creates an additional element of impact mitigation, and is used in the chin bar for its superior damage resistance, and energy absorbing properties
- Clavicle shell relief zone creates a soft zone filled with EPS and EPP to aid in reducing clavicle injuries
- Custom molded rubber trim with integrated nose guard
- Lightweight custom visor screws and titanium alloy D-rings
- Comfort liner and quick release cheek pads are made of washable moisture-wicking, anti-microbial material
- True Functional Ventilation (TFV)-When in motion, air is forced through multiple air intake vents, then passed through aligned vent channels in the EPS and exits out multiple rear exhaust vents
- Included premium helmet garage
- Included extra visor
Established in 1998, Fly Racing® is one of the fastest growing apparel and hard part brands in the world serving the dirt bike, MTB, BMX, snowmobile, and watercraft industries. It began as a manufacturer of motorcycle handlebars and helmets. Since then, FLY Racing has quickly developed into one of the most progressing and leading powersports apparel brands in the competitive North American market. Today this prosperous Idaho based company offers a striking inventory of premium-grade racewear, luggage, helmets, goggles, and boots in a broad range of design, material, and color options.