The IKON 1” fork is the ultimate BMX race for the little racers of BMX! The IKON 1” fork features a full Toray UD Carbon Steer tube as well as Full Toray UD carbon construction including the 10mm drop outs. This helps make the IKON 1” fork one of the lightest forks available for BMX racing. The IKON 1” fork comes with an 7075T6 Alloy lock cap and the steer tube has a treaded Alloy insert thats integrated into the steer.
Forks are offered in 4 gloss graphic color options on the Natural Matte Carbon fork finish - Grey and white, Black with White, Red with White, or Blue with White.
- IKON unique designed Tapered fork legs, with embossed features on the legs.
- 1” Full Toray UD Carbon Steer Tube - 165mm in length
- 305mm axle-to-crown
- 28mm drop-out offset
- 10mm Carbon dropouts
- 304 Grams or 10.7 oz fork weight
- 0.3 oz or 8 Gram Anodized Black 7075T6 Alloy top-cap weight
- Rider Weight Limit : 99 lbs / 45 Kg
- Maximum axle tightening torque : 6 N.m
Fork works with 1” internal Diameter Headset. - Many Headsets in the 1” internal diameter bearing size are offered for both 1” or 1 1/8th head tubes. Check with your frame specs when ordering a headset. Lower Bearing Race is needed to be used with the 1” IKON fork.
IKON Carbon Steer Tube Torque Spec Info:
We advise to use a torque wrench when installing the IKON fork and tighten to 5Nm. If the stem’s side bolts are over-tightened, you maybe able to /damage the carbon steerer tube.