We took our popular Battleship frame and gave it a full injection of our latest frame technology making the absolute ultimate street frame. Boasting our new invest casted yoke, seat stay bridge, dropout and seat clamp, the paradox frame is one of the most feature packed frames we’ve ever made. Available in a longer 21.25” size for all the taller street riders needing a longer frame with super responsive geometry.
- Bottom Bracket: 74mm mid size, CNC-machined and heat-treated
- Headtube: 127mm CNC-machined and heat-treated, integrated headset
- Dropouts: l7.5mm investment cast with integrated chain tensioners, heat-treated 4130 chromoly
- Brakes: brakeless frame
- Extra thick double butted top tube
- Super short 12.75" (slammed) chain stay
- Unique investment cast chain stay yoke for improved tire and sprocket clearance
- Oversized 20.5mm seat stays for increased stiffness and durability
- Ovalized chain stays for increased tire & sprocket clearance
- Larger 1.8mm welding at head tube
- Hydroformed top tube and down tube for superior strength and stiffness
- Investment cast seat clamp
- Tubing: butted and seamless Japanese 4130 chromoly
- Wider rear triangle allows clearance for a 2.5" tire
- Invest casted: yoke/wishbone, seatstay bridge, and seat clamp
- Fully brakeless frame
- Lifetime guarantee
Color: Just Grey
Wheel Size: 20"
Fork Type: Not Included
Frame Material: Steel
Mfg Size: 21.25
Defined Color: Gray
Rear Axle: 14mm Threaded x 110mm
- 20.75”, 21" or 21.25"
- Chain Stay: 12.7" - 13.25" - optimized for 12.75" / 13" w/ 25-9
- Head Tube Angle: 75.5°
- Seat Tube Angle: 71°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.7”
- Stand Over Height: 9"