Combining cutting edge hydroforming technology with input from the team, the Battleship frame is the perfect match for the progressive street rider. Boasting an incredibly short 12.7" chainstay, thicker CNC-machined dropouts (designed to work flawlessly with hub-guards and pegs); the Battleship is a super tough, no-nonsense street weapon with our most responsive geometry yet. The Battleship features new graphics, removable brake mounts and an invest casted seat clamp.
- Tubing: butted and seamless Japanese 4130 chromoly
- Extra thick double butted top tube
- Super short 12.75" (slammed) chain stays
- Wider rear triangle allows clearance for a 2.4" tire
- Hydroformed top and down tube for superior strength and stiffness
- Larger 1.8mm welding at head tube
- Ovalized chain stays for increased tire & sprocket clearance
- Lifetime guarantee
Color: Matt Dusk Blue
Wheel Size: 20"
Fork Type: Not Included
Frame Material: Steel
Rear Axle: 14mm Threaded x 110mm
- Top Tube: 20.5"/20.75"/21"
- Chain Stay: 12.7" - 13.25" - optimized for 12.75" / 13" w/ 25-9
- Head Tube Angle: 75.5°
- Seat Tube Angle: 71°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.7”
- Stand Over Height: 9”