The Doomsayer was a natural progression of the Battleship frame Jordan Godwin had been riding for the past 3 years combined with Jordan’s specific needs which have evolved over that time. With super progressive geometry, a beefed up tube set and a unique hydroformed seat tube junction, the Doomsayer is one of the most advanced and robust street frames we’ve ever made.
- Tubing: butted and seamless Japanese 4130 chromoly
- Dropouts: 7.5mm, investment cast with integrated chain tensioners, heat treated 4130 chromoly
- Brakeless frame
- Hydroformed toptube and downtube, with oversized 20.5mm thick seat stays for increased stiffness
- Wider rear triangle allows clearance for a 2.4" tire
- Includes WTP Supreme 6061-T6 alloy aftermarket seat clamp
- Lifetime guarantee
Wheel Size: 20"
Fork Type: Not Included
Frame Material: Steel
TT (Effective): 20.75
Mfg Size: 20.75
Defined Color: Black
Rear Axle: 14mm Threaded x 110mm
- Top Tube: 20.5”, 20.75" or 21"
- Chain Stay: 12.9" – 13.25" - optimized for 13" w/25-9; 13.15'' w/ 28-9
- Head Tube Angle: 76.25°
- Seat Tube Angle: 71°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.9”
- Stand Over Height: 9"